- mod_caucho: issues with ResinConfigServer sending too many config requests.
- mod_caucho: Solaris issue with NONBLOCK and connection timeout preventing connection to backend.
- session timing issue on first update, causing race condition and possible failure to save new session information
- Added resin.version EL variable
- <log> configuration with level attribute now can set the logger level.
|Copyright © 1998-2006 Caucho Technology, Inc. All rights reserved.|
Resin® is a registered trademark,
and HardCoretm and Quercustm are trademarks of Caucho Technology, Inc.